[LUAU] Ubuntu and updates

J.K.Roby jim at jimroby.com
Wed Sep 5 13:35:18 PDT 2012

I'm running Ubuntu 10.1 and the updates stopped long ago.The upside is
the install functions perfectly.
I very much like the clean desktop as opposed to the new 12.04 and am
looking at this MATE overlay.
Annoying that Ubuntu updates so frequently,and I read something that the
Debian folks also give Shuttleworth grief for that. I was offered an
update to 11.x ages ago but can't get anything better than a crippled 3G
connect out here in the woods.Seems a complete backup up and rebuild is
all that is available. I get my ISOs from a friends DSL. Aloha LUAU people.