[LUAU] Ubuntu and updates

Al Plant noc at hdk5.net
Wed Sep 5 13:17:51 PDT 2012

Aloha,

Seeing the post from Jeff reminded me to ask this.

I have a net book with Ubuntu/HP on it. (All of the rest of my boxes run
FreeBSD) And the last time the updates ran part of the menu vanished to
an auto select feature.

Also I no longer have any flash that works for this unit either. Tried
to update but doesnt finish install.

Does any one have a suggestion to any link to a how to make things
install on the version of Ubuntu that is on the machine? Or do I have to
upgrade the version?

Mahalo...

   + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
   + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD  7.2 - 8.0 - 9* +