[LUAU] Colocation or plain old hosting

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Sat Jun 2 14:30:49 PDT 2012

Thanks for taking the time to reply Laurence!

     Yes, I'm running several sites via conventional web hosting.  A few
of my sites were originally hosted by Cedant, which was a very competent
company.  Cedant was then bought by aplus, which was then bought by
Deluxe for Business, which seems to be clueless about a great number of
things.  Out of frustration with hosting companies, I'm thinking of just
setting up my own box.

     Rackspace's virtual boxes are insanely cheap and offer reliably
good performance.  Assuming I don't find anything better locally, I'll
probably provision a Rackspace virtual server.

Thanks,
-Jeff