[LUAU] my list presence restoration....?

Vince Hoang vince at litrium.com
Sat Nov 5 22:30:37 PDT 2011

Ben,
As Peter mentioned, your message was distributed to the list. It is
archived here: http://lists.freesoftwarehawaii.org/pipermail/luau-freesoftwarehawaii.org/2011-November/019261.html
I think the simplest explanation is you had previously subscribed with
an old address. Make sure your preferred e-mail address is subscribed
so you can post. The list is configured to block non-subscribers and
delete the queued message after 1 day.
-Vince