[LUAU] my list presence restoration....?

Ben Timmerman bentnhaf at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 15:31:56 PDT 2011

twimc.....,

While my presence on the list is ancient history....and even then was
mostly limited to a few volunteer activity days when I helped deploy
some re-cycled technology into some school/community sites when Scott
was still here...I never wanted and still don't want to get involved
with any of the confrontational politics that occupied others...I simply
cherished being involved with the deployment of the free internet labs
HOSEF was the broker for.  While I have not fully translated my personal
IT interface to the open source environment since too much of my
tertiary technology relies on the M$ paradigm; I also still want to be
more and more a proponent of the open source community.

If my involvement/presence upset anyone, I'd like to know what it was
that they/he/she was/were offended by so that I may at least know what
it was that offended them.

It's also possible that my termination from the list may have merely
been because I may have let an inbox get overloaded and the resultant
bounces back to the list may have been intolerable.  I'm doing a pretty
good job now keeping up with the office organization shuffle.

I'm not expecting this to get posted/disseminated to the list...except
to the movers and shakers who decide who can and cannot be a list member.

btw...the van I used to own which allowed me to provide substantial
hauling ability when deploying those computer labs....has joined the
list of the 30+ years of possessions that I've become dis-enfranchised
from in my ongoing economic demise/homelessness.....but with my handicap
bus pass, my bicycle, my hp lapper, and continuing-to-diminish remaining
possessions; I spend my days volunteering at a Food Bank outlet 2-4 days
a week, singing in a church choir a couple days a week, working with an
ESL Chinese adult student usually at least a day a week, publishing an
alternative perspective to the homeless culture in both my blog...

http://talkinnwalkin.blogspot.com

...and on my facebook presence....though my presence on facebook is
restricted to close family and friends....and finally, very poorly
attempting to assault the Veterans Administration(VA)...the major source
of my disenfranchisement.

I'm not looking for pity from any of you or anyone else...except for the
way the VA treats veterans in general....but I would still continue to
enjoy....however infrequent...reading list submissions...and to try to
be a better reference for those like Mz Lofstrom in her effort to get
some assistance, the whole reason I tried to respond to the list this time.

-Ben Timmerman