[LUAU] Add dhcp wlan on existing static lan

Jason Axelson bostonvaulter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 14:05:02 PST 2011

Jon, wouldn't that count as a separate LAN? What I've done in the past
is to use a dd-wrt capable router and set it to bridging mode so it
forwards requests on to the router on the main LAN. That would allow
you to set static IP's for the computers on wireless. Of course that
isn't exactly what Al asked for.

Jason