[LUAU] Job opportunity

Julian Yap julian_yap at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 15:07:37 PST 2010

Here is the full job description:
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/sof/2051380667.html

Personally I think this is a great job opportunity.  We're a growing company and this will be the 3rd person we've added in the past year...  It may not seem like a lot but these are real tech jobs for a real company that doesn't just hire and fire.

It's kind of strange but I tend to get a lot of decent candidates via Craigslist.  Not so many through tech forums and lists.

- Julian