[LUAU] Job opportunity

Julian Yap julian_yap at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 19:00:56 PDT 2010

This is an early email out to this list while I formalize some other job postings.

We are looking for an engineer to join out Telco/VoIP department.  Must have experience with Linux.

Bonus points if you have:
 - Understanding of SIP protocol and related network components (Proxy, SBC, User Agents, etc.)
 - Programming experience along with some Telecom Experience

We probably have the 2nd largest deployment of VoIP users in Hawaii (outside of Time Warner).

Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in joining our team...  For further details as well, please contact me off list.

Thanks!
Julian