[LUAU] HOSEF mirror access via FTP?

Antonio Querubin tony at lava.net
Thu May 6 13:21:30 PDT 2010

On Thu, 6 May 2010, R. Scott Belford wrote:

> That is at Dreamhost where hosef.org is hosted. It's never been part
> of our naming scheme for the mirror.

> I use lighttpd, not apache, and, I don't understand why I want to do
> this. It seems to add more layers of complexity. We only host

It was a suggestion on how to provide IPv6 connectivity to hosef.org using
mirror as the proxy server if you so choose.  Does that make it more
clear?  A proxy isn't complicated to setup, but since you're running
lighttpd and I don't have a tested proxy/reverse-proxy config for lighttpd
you're on your own on that.

Antonio Querubin
808-545-5282 x3003
e-mail/xmpp:  tony at lava.net