[LUAU] HOSEF mirror access via FTP?

Antonio Querubin tony at lava.net
Wed Apr 28 16:18:26 PDT 2010

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010, R. Scott Belford wrote:

> This is a good one. We have an OS change, same NIC, all other variables the
> same. I think I need a static entry in /etc/network/interfaces and that this
> was something automagically handled by centos. It sounds like I don't need a
> gateway setting, though.
>
> Since Brian is off-island, and we don't have lab access, I am wary about
> tinkering too much. I think it is safe to add this address,
> 2607:f278:4101:12:204:76ff:fef1:edc8,
> as our static IP, though.

You do NOT need to add that either since your ifconfig output already
shows the IPv6 address has already been autoconfigured.  That fact alone
says that your vlan is still enabled for IPv6 autoconfig.  Otherwise your
server would not have picked up the 2607:f278:4101:12::/64 prefix.

> I don't think I need to run something like this.

Correct.  You run radvd if you are running as a router with multiple
interfaces that have hosts which need to know what the local prefix is.

Antonio Querubin
808-545-5282 x3003
e-mail/xmpp:  tony at lava.net