[LUAU] Apps.gov -- A model for FOSS distribution?

808blogger 808blogger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:34:36 PDT 2009

Am I missing something here? is the us government selling hosted software to
business/individuals? is this for us government only?

If this is for the "people" nothing good can possibly come of it. WTF who
would want to use  government computing services with FISA and the Patriot
Act in place, not to mention the EULA for dealers that the Cash for Clunkers
program required as a possible example of the rights that you will somehow
"automagically" sign away when you participate with the "UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA" in a business deal