[LUAU] Myth TV info

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Wed Nov 25 11:59:22 PST 2009

So while I¹ll admit to running Windows 7 Media Center, I¹ve also
experimented with Myth TV and one of the issues was how to get beyond
channel 78 when connecting my tuner to Oceanic Time Warner. Well clear QAM
channels do exist and are actually documented at:
http://www.oceanic.com/products/television/digital_cable/lineups-for-direct-
digital-tv-or-tivo-hookups

This also works for digital TV¹s etc directly connected without a cable
box....

Windows 7 also supports the new decoder cards, so I¹m inquiring whether
Oceanic supports them yet, and if so will that get me to other channels
like: ³323-DIY², ³331-TLC², ³337-science², etc. There should be varying
levels of pricing on the card rental (doubt they sell the cards) so that
should mean you  can get other premium channels too.

/brian chee

--
Brian Chee
University of Hawai'i at Manoa