No subject

Wed Feb 25 15:27:10 PST 2009

download/upload time. Road Runner is faster on the download, but it has lag
which can be horrible is your gaming or doing realtime things like webcams
and voice over net.

Personally I have been using Road Runner for over 2 years now and I can
count on 1 hand how many minor problems I've had. Never had a major
problem. My connection is excellent and I live in the Waikiki area.

If I was running a server I'd probably move over to DSL, but I prefer the
faster download times of Road Runner for my home use.

I'd be interested to hear about your experiences between the two.

There are a few websites online that can rate your connection speed. There
are also some free programs that can help tweak your connection, which I've
tried with no real gains.

Good luck.

Michael

"John S. Johnson" <jsj at amagata.com>@videl.ics.hawaii.edu on 04/23/2003