[LUAU] list "moderation"

Vince Hoang vince at litrium.com
Sat Mar 29 07:05:12 PDT 2008

You just don't get it. I am not turning on emergency moderation.
Instead, I will remove both of you from LUAU until you settle your
differences. I do not begrudge either of you. I think you both want
what is best for HOSEF, but your strong personalities prevent you from
finding common ground.

You idea of containment does not work in the Internet age. I tried
keeping this venue open in your defense. By closing off both
hosef-managers and LUAU, the disagreement will spill elsewhere, and
likely where you will not be able to retract the discussion.

If any subscribers disagree, let me know.

-Vince