[LUAU] HOSEF

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Thu Mar 27 16:39:48 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-26 14:12:48 Angela Kahealani wrote:
> Until it no longer succeeds, HOSEF is the penultimate
> example of turning shit into benefits for the community.
> If you've got a better solution to the world's problems,
> then go ahead and manifest it, meanwhile, take your
> criticisms of HOSEF and shove 'em up /dev/null.

It appears that I owe Jim Thompson an appology,
for when this whole thing spilled into LUAU,
I had no idea he was on the board of HOSEF.
So, Jim, I'm sorry for dumping on you, and
for so blindly defending Scott and HOSEF.
My blindness came from not being on the HOSEF
mailing lists, only on LUAU. In the light of
recent discussions, I sincerely believe that
both Scott and Jim have a great deal to contribute,
and both belong on the board of HOSEF.
I hope you can quickly move beyond the past,
and find an alignment of will in the now.

Aloha, Angela Kahealani

--
"(I'll) Be Seeing You..."    All information and transactions are
private between the parties, and are non negotiable.   All rights