[LUAU] HOSEF

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Thu Mar 27 14:15:50 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-03-27 01:43:39 Jim Thompson wrote:
> I have no desire to compete with Scott.   I would honestly rather
> have him *on the board* of HOSEF than outside it.

Scott... wouldn't this make sense?

> One of my issues is that Scott has created a situation where, as the
> "Executive Director" he positions himself to appear to serve at the
> behest of the board,
> but in actually, doesn't.   Putting him *ON THE BOARD AS AN EQUAL*
> might serve to repair that situation.   Then he would be one of many
> (5, if the board is
> fully staffed.)

Does this mean doing away with the position of "Executive Director"?
or would that position be filled by somone else should Scott opt to
join the board?

> At this point its up to him (and the other two board members).

Well, you seem to have left the door fully open for resolution...
It looks like the community (here it's LUAU) is acting as the
moderator for a ho'oponopono reconciliation and resolution.

Mahalo, and Aloha, Angela Kahealani

--
"(I'll) Be Seeing You..."    All information and transactions are
private between the parties, and are non negotiable.   All rights