[LUAU] Hello - My Name is Scott

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Wed Mar 26 22:14:49 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-26 17:06:27 Jim Thompson wrote:
> A fundamental refocusing of HOSEF away from eWaste and back to
> advocacy and education about Free and Open Source.
>
> Jim

How would that, then, be different from a LUG (Linux User's Group)?
other than also supporting BSD, and Solaris and Darwin?
...and on what basis would a User's Group need to be a 501(c)3?
i.e., why not also cease being a corporation?

Aloha, Angela

--
"(I'll) Be Seeing You..."    All information and transactions are
private between the parties, and are non negotiable.   All rights