[LUAU] No OSP Tonight - Please participate in your Caucus

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Tue Feb 19 15:36:03 PST 2008

Aloha Citizens

In order to accommodate those wishing to participate in the Hawaii
caucus today, we have postponed Open Source Pizza for the month.  Please
keep an eye on our website where we are actively maintaining our
calendar.  Next month will still be about the One Laptop Per Child
project and its operating system called Sugar.

Our apologies for the belated update.  Please join us any upcoming
Saturday at our workshops.  More news and product listings for the HOSEF
store are forthcoming.

--scott

--
R. Scott Belford
Founder/Executive Director
scott at hosef.org

HOSEF is a charitable non-profit with a mission to promote Free and Open
Source Software by building learning opportunities around previously
discarded but still functional computers.  We appreciate the time you
have taken to reach out to us. Beginning in 2008 we have to strongly
encourage kind contributors like yourself to make a donation with your
equipment.  This enables us to put computers in parks, schools,
communities centers, developing countries, and the hands of children
needing them the most.

If you have questions, please contact us at donations at hosef.org

The current suggested schedule for donations is:

PCs and laptops P4 and faster	Free
PCs and laptops PII and faster  $10
G3 iMacs/books and faster -     $10
17' monitors and larger         $10
Additional Keyboards            $1
Additional Mice                 $1
Scanners                        $1
Inkjet Printers                 $1
Laser Printers < 25 lbs         $20
Laser Printers > 25 lbs         $20
Servers, Sun equipment, misc    contact us

If you are requesting a pickup, please let give us your address, times
of availability, and, if you intend to leave the equipment for us, the
form of payment.  Dropoffs are available if arrangements are made in
advance.