[LUAU] high performance SCP/SSH

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 15:36:14 PST 2008

On Feb 17, 2008 2:25 PM, Jim Thompson <jim at netgate.com> wrote:
> infringement, pure and simple), and then politicizes their 'security
> features' as better, no matter what they've broken.   Any real
> security work by OpenBSD is quickly copied into FreeBSD and NetBSD,

You have to admit that OpenBSD has the safest networking stack.
OpenBSD is also the first to implement any bleeding-edge security
threats.  Take a look at the history.  Sometimes "breakage" happens
because the other developers who built code on top of an
infrastructure assumed too much...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen