[LUAU] Who's building system units?

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Fri Aug 1 12:29:58 PDT 2008

    Odd...   Most Dells I buy use plain vanilla ATX power supplies, like
you used to find at CompUSA.  The really compact Dells use a different
kind of power supply - I don't recall part specification;  they're just
too small for a "normal" PS to fit in.

    I'm not a Dell fanboy by any means, but they have made buying and
maintaining boxes easy for me, and their stuff is relatively cheap.

Aloha,

-Jeff Mings