[LUAU] headless fedora

Dave Burns tburns at hawaii.edu
Mon Oct 22 01:59:40 PDT 2007

On 10/21/07, Tom Gordon <memeyou at memeyou.net> wrote:
> I am a little unclear now - what isn't working?

Well, my brain. I'm a bit confused. Also, I was not actually working
on it today, just gathering intel for the assault.

>  If your default runlevel is 3,
> prefdm (and thus gdm) this will not be run.

That is what I was overlooking. Doh!

> It's not an especially responsible to rely totally on sshd

Yeah, I know, but I only want to attack one subproblem at a time, and
that one appealed to me. Maybe I should go in the opposite order - I
can log in over the serial connection when it is still booted runlevel
5 and has a monitor attached, can't I?

Mahalo,

Dave