[LUAU] headless fedora

Whoever Whatever totally.lost at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 09:48:20 PDT 2007

BIOS:
Go to BIOS setup (F2 on dell?), change "Halt on all errors" to all but
keyboard/mouse, it should boot.

X:
Turn off gdm, xdm or kdm service, most likely gdm for gnome, X no
longer starts until you enable it again, just console login.  If you
want X without keyboard/mouse, there's an option to ignore
keyboard/mouse errors for /etc/X11/xorg.conf and /etc/X11/XF86config.

Dumb terminal:
edit /etc/inittab, enable "T?" line for terminal with getty, set
speed, serial port and terminal type, connect your dumb terminal, then
"kill -HUP 1" to reload initd with your new terminal configuration.