[LUAU] Re: [buug] nano help!!!!

goku ball z goku3g at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 04:29:57 PDT 2007

ah.... sorry I think I miss something.... =)

Angela Kahealani <angela at kahealani.com> wrote:  On Wednesday,2007-10-17 22:37:32 R. Scott Belford wrote:
> I've always heard about this one.  Is there a story behind it other
> than a pointless argument over superlatives?

my point exactly... these things are not resolvable,
because different people / circumstances yield different optimizations.

--
Copyright 2007 Angela Kahealani. All rights reserve without prejudice.
All information and transactions are private between the parties, and