[LUAU] Re: Bling

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Thu Jun 28 21:25:14 PDT 2007

On Thursday, 2007-06-28 16:41:48 Jim Thompson wrote:
> Maybe, but s/he didn't predict Steve-o giving all the Apple Employees
> a free 8GB iPhone by the end of July.

I wasn't clocked-in.
Do you do whatever you do professionally 24/7?
or do you have other skills and interests also?
There are issues of ethics and privacy
you presume I ignore.

> Also said (during the company-wide Steve-note):
>
> "Apple employees will be able to tell their grandkids that they were
> at Apple when they launched the iPhone, and that it was all worth the
> sacrifice."

...as I said: "reality distortion field".

> Which is just too close to [...] "Henry V":
> Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars
> And say "These wounds I had on Crispin's day." -- Jim

"TOPS-20: a great improvement over its successors"
 -- Mark Crispin (developer of IMAP) http://www.panda.com/

--
All rights reserve without prejudice, & Copyright 2007 Angela Kahealani.
All information and transactions are private between the parties and are