[LUAU] Google calendar?

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Thu Jul 5 11:51:32 PDT 2007

Julian Yap wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 14:45 -1000, Dave Burns wrote:
>> Next question - why aren't the Saturday McKinley events or computer guts
>> etc. on this calendar? Board meetings?
>
> Because HOSEF is currently a small volunteer organization.  The number
> of people actively involved with organizing events can be counted on one
> hand.  Everyone works full time and everyone contributes to HOSEF as
> much as they can.
>
> But in the end, things don't happen without human intervention.

Thanks David and J. David, for asking about events.  I used to be
profoundly diligent about updating members and our calendar on our
activities.  Ironically, we have more going on now than we used to.
HOSEF really needs a bard and a scribe to take care of documenting and
announcing our activities.  In the mean time I'll work on getting more
information online.

>> I usually have a conflict on
>> Saturdays, and I have trouble finding out what else is going on. Well, I
>> used to, but I just gave up a while back.
>
> Try sending an email to HOSEF-Managers.
>
> - Julian

--scott