[LUAU] Google calendar?

Julian Yap julian_yap at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 20:33:38 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 14:45 -1000, Dave Burns wrote:
> Next question - why aren't the Saturday McKinley events or computer guts
> etc. on this calendar? Board meetings?

Because HOSEF is currently a small volunteer organization.  The number
of people actively involved with organizing events can be counted on one
hand.  Everyone works full time and everyone contributes to HOSEF as
much as they can.

But in the end, things don't happen without human intervention.

> I usually have a conflict on
> Saturdays, and I have trouble finding out what else is going on. Well, I
> used to, but I just gave up a while back.

Try sending an email to HOSEF-Managers.

- Julian