[LUAU] PTC Email Garden

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Tue Jan 9 14:18:20 PST 2007

Aloha Folks

For the third year running, HOSEF will be setting up and managing the
Email Garden for the Pacific Telecommunications Council's annual
conference.  The event's website is here

http://ptc07.org/

If you have some time between the 12th and the 17th, your volunteer
assistance in setting up or tending the lab would be much appreciated
and needed.  In exchange for your time we can arrange for you to attend
the event and exhibition.  It's a pretty impressive event.  Some
pictures from the past are here

http://www.hosef.org/gallery2/v/PTC/

If you have time and can help, let me know.

--scott

--
R. Scott Belford
Founder/Executive Director