[LUAU] The Grand Finale

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Sat Dec 29 10:43:53 PST 2007

For the last Saturday in 2007, we will be troubleshooting and installing
software on the few computers in our storage that are not identified and
ready to be donate.  The Boys and Girls Club is closed, so most work
will be in my garage.  This is more fun.

If you'd like to come help, it is best if you call the HOSEF number,
808.689.6518, or email me at scott at hosef.org.  I'll be checking both
periodically.  We'll be doing this all day, so there is no such thing as
being early or late.  The general locale is

http://tinyurl.com/2aldc3

Last week HOSEF moved to a new warehouse, and we now have the neatest,
most organized storage on the island.  In the coming months all that we
have is being entered into a database so that we can manage our gifts
with the efficiency of JIT inventory.  It will be online for your
perusal in case there is a random piece of hardware you wish you could find.

--scott