[LUAU] HOSEF Saturday Activities

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Sat Dec 22 11:04:36 PST 2007

As 2007 comes to a close, HOSEF will be active these last two Saturdays
organizing and inventorying stuff in storage.  We have a small warehouse
in Ewa.  We will be organizing it under the leadership of our recently
anointed volunteer warehouse manager.  With dozens of parks, and more,
on the horizon for 2008, it is time to get tidy.

We will simultaneously be ferrying some computers/servers to and fro my
garage so that they can be tested and imaged.  The Boys and Girls Club
will be closed the next few Saturdays, so we are becoming a garage band.
  No set hours today - pretty much from 12 until sunset.  If you want to
join us, please email me or call the HOSEF number so that I can route
you in.  Our base of activities will be here at Public Storage

http://tinyurl.com/2aldc3 (a block past the arrow on the map)

where David will be for the day.

If you can move, lift, laugh, sweat, plug things in, connect computers,
press buttons, organize, document, wrap, twist, or sort, then you are
valuable today or next Saturday.

--scott

--
R. Scott Belford