[LUAU] Still an Opportunity

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Wed Sep 20 15:29:02 PDT 2006

Aloha All

The next three days are prime time for you to see what's happening with
recycling in Hawaii, particularly with respect to computers.  HOSEF will
have a booth at the Blaisdell, and, if you are interested, we still have
an opportunity for you to assist us in booth-sitting, passing out
literature, and networking.  If you are willing or able, the times we
need help are as follows

Thursday 8-3
Friday 8-5
Saturday 9-4

Parking is free for volunteers, and refreshments are available.

Please call or email me if you would like to help

--scott

--
R. Scott Belford
Founder/Executive Director