[LUAU] Managing Two Events Promoting FOSS and Computer Recycling

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Fri Sep 8 12:39:43 PDT 2006

On September 21-23 HOSEF will be participating in the City and County's
recycling fair at the Blaisdell.  If anyone has time and interest, you
would be very valuable tending the booth and handing out information.
Please let me know if you are able to assist.  The event hours are as
follows:

Thursday 8-3
Friday 8-5
Saturday 9-4

On October 1, a Sunday, we will be participating in the Teen Zone as
part of the 12th annual Children and Youth Day at the State Capitol.
 From 10-3 we will have an eWaste computer lab set up as well as a few
dismantled computers showing off the guts.

Your help would be most appreciated at either event.

--scott