[LUAU] Nokia 770 questions

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Mon Oct 23 15:01:38 PDT 2006

Hello Jim!

    Thanks for the response.  I appreciate your generous offer to let me
borrow one, but I shouldn't have to impose upon you so much.  I'm mostly
interested in hearing from you about your experiences with the GPE PIM
apps that look very promising for doing PDA-ish stuff.  I'd like to know
if the GPE apps are stable, and if you've been able to import contacts
and schedule info.  Also, have you tried the optional BASH shell?

Aloha,
-Jeff