[LUAU] Its time to simply ban Windoze machines from the Internet

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Tue Oct 17 16:33:37 PDT 2006

Almost apropos they're re-making "The Invasion of the Body Snatchers"
again, according to Variety, but it probably won't be called exactly
that, the working title is now just "The Invasion" (was: "The
Visiting")  staring Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig.

I don't understand how they'll get Ms Kidman to act like she hasn't
already been podded...

       http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117951861.html?
categoryid=1019&cs=1&query=invasion+of+the+body+snatchers

       http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427392/

Jim

P.S. Kevin McCarthy appears to still be on this side of the lawn and
is even listed as filming something right now ("The Ghastly Love of
Johnny X" -- SOUNDS GOOD!), I hope they can work a cameo in somehow
tho he isn't listed in that IMDB cast.