[LUAU] OpenSource Pizza tonight at UH Manoa

Ron Fox rfox at aloha.com
Tue Oct 17 08:39:28 PDT 2006

We're still planning to hold the OpenSource Pizza event tonight.  With the
HOSEF list server, web server and mail server knocked out by the power
outage on Sunday, any postings to the LUAU or HOSEF mailing lists probably
bounced back to the sender from Scott Belford's mailserver as "unknown
recipient".  The situation was fixed Monday night and all systems should
be normal now at HOSEF.

I've only had one response to our "Call for Panelists", namely from Wayne
(Linux Institute).  If anyone else is interested in joining the panel,
please let me know today via email at rfox at aloha.com or call me at
589-5172.  If my voicemail answers, please leave a message.

Info about parking, etc is at
http://lists.hosef.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pizza-announce

You can also sign-up for the Pizza-Announce mailing list at the above URL.
This will be the primary notification mechanism for Cyber, Electronic and
OpenSource Pizza events in the near future.

Regards,
Ron Fox