[LUAU] further thoughts on Sun using the GPL for Java

Julian Yap julian_yap at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 00:48:57 PST 2006

There's the 'Honolulu Coders', which is 'List for discussing both
Honolulu Java Users Group and Honolulu Ruby Users group':

The list activity has been very quiet since June or so.

I tried earlier on in the year to contact the main co-ordinators of the
group to try to have them co-ordinate efforts with HOSEF but never got
any response back.

I thought it was a bit rude since they had Jeff Barr speak at one of
their meetings when HOSEF brought him out for TPOSSCON 2006: