[LUAU] Linux Co-Op Library

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at hawaiilinux.us
Fri May 19 15:53:40 PDT 2006

The librarian at Kaimuki library has gotten back to me indicating that
they will be interested in working with me to facilitate a Linux co-op
library.  My proposal was to donate a small fund (around $1K), with the
focus initially on purchasing books and printing hard copy manuals
relating to OpenSuSE/OpenSolaris/OpenOffice.  One of the main purposes
of this co-op library is to serve as a meeting place.  In-kind
donations, of course, will be welcome.

However, since I will be spending a lot of time on setting up a
Linux/OpenOffice demo at the Star Bar Association, this will be a low
priority project, if it ever gets to be proceeded.  Wayne