[LUAU] KnoppMyth

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at hawaiilinux.us
Fri May 26 11:20:18 PDT 2006

I decided to give KnoppMyth a spin last night.  This is truly amazing,
the entire process, including registering with zap2it (to build MySQL
database) took less than two hours, and, w/o much effort, I have a "TiVo
on steroid" running.  The only thing I needed to do, was to change
framebuffer from fb0 (default) to fb1 (b/c I am using PVR-350 as
TV-out).  If you want a trouble-free installation, I strongly suggest
using 250/nVidia combo, as opposed to the PVR-350.

I wish I had more time to play with it, but anyone has MythTV
experiences to share, plse be generous.  TIA.  Wayne