[LUAU] more participation

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Fri Mar 24 15:21:56 PST 2006

Dave Burns wrote:
> On 3/24/06, Julian Yap <julian_yap at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>> I missed the announcement, and it's not on the HOSEF calendar.
>>> What/where/who/when?
>> The HOSEF calendar is for anyone to submit an event to.
>

> So if I knew when where and what this event will be, I'd put it in the
> calendar.
>
> But I have barely a clue. About  building asterisk, sometime Sat.
>
> Please I would like to seriously consider going, when & where is this going
> to be?

Why not do this at McKinley?  We have plenty of space.  You won't be
able to do it in the evening like the MythTV project, but there is a
pretty good window of opportunity during the day.

We are happy to list these things on the calendar if folks would like
for us to and are not offended by the association.

> Dave

--scott