[LUAU] more participation

Matt Darnell mattdarnell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:11:59 PST 2006

On 2/28/06, Brian Chee <chee at hawaii.edu> wrote:

> given enough time to plan and if I'm not on travel...I'd be happy to host
> sessions at ANCL, especially if you folks want a network lab environment.
>
> Right now it's in a shambles after moving and it will take a while to get
> organized....but I could easily see hosting stuff in the future.

Brian,

Would there be a cost for this?  When do you think it will be ready?

I have been on the mainland and sick for the last two weeks......is anyone
still up for the Asterisk build this weekend?  Supposed to be rainy this
weekend.

My wife & child are on the mainland, so we could do it at my place if we had
to.

Aloha,
Matt