[LUAU] Seeking volunteers for public service FOSS web development

Clifton Royston cliftonr at iandicomputing.com
Sun Mar 12 20:22:10 PST 2006

On Sun, Mar 12, 2006 at 05:59:49PM -1000, Hawaii Linux Institute wrote:
> My previous message was intended to be a private mail, but for some very
> stupid reason, & I profusely apologize, it was sent to the LUAU list.

  Apology entirely accepted.  I was certainly more surprised than
offended.

  I do understand the points you're making.  I understand all too well
what it is to juggle a limited amount of time, or I'd just tell them
"Sure, I'll do that!"   Right now I am several "sure I'll do that"s
over-deep.

  I also see there being another side: anything that can be done with
open source is a "Proof of Concept" for its applications.  If this
isn't one that works out for any individual here to take on, that's
fine.

  -- Clifton

--
    Clifton Royston  --  cliftonr at iandicomputing.com / cliftonr at lava.net