[LUAU] httpd version?

Al Plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Wed Jun 28 20:50:35 PDT 2006

Dave Burns wrote:
> Hi guys,
> My immediate problem is that I want to get apache's httpd working on a
> system where I just installed fedora core 5. It's just lying there in
> /usr/sbin, and I don't even know how to figure out what version it is.
> So how do I figure out what version of httpd is installed here? Go to
> fedora web site somewhere?
>
> Then I need to get ssl and php working. Just head to the apache web
> site? google? How would you approach this?
>
> TIA,
> Dave

Aloha Dave,

I just installed apache 2.1 on FreeBSD 6.1 and got help from Vince on
this list and from the apache website. FreeBSD uses Redhat/Fedora for
the linux compatibility base I belive.

If you want to setup virtual hosts I can tell you what worked for me it
you need it.

Al Plant

  -- Webmaster- http://hawaiidakine.com Admin- http://freebsdinfo.org --
Supporting Open Source Computing - - FreeBSD 6.* -- Debian Linux 3*
"All that's really worth doing is what we do for others."- Lewis Carroll