[LUAU] Volunteering to help HOSEF

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Fri Jun 9 22:20:54 PDT 2006

This whole gnu/linux/foss thing can be overwhelming.  That is why we
got started a few years ago.  The thinking was simple - let's get more
Linux labs into schools using Free eWaste and Free Software.  Along the
way, let's do it openly so that folks can help and learn at the same time.

We've done okay with the openly part, but to avoid the risk of seeming
as if we are intruding on the legacy of LUAU, much of our activities
are discussed on hosef-managers

http://lists.hosef.org

The thing is, what we are doing is special, and it is growing in scope.
  Without objection, I'd like to keep LUAU more actively in the loop
about what HOSEF is up to.  We could really use your help.

--scott