[LUAU] Ubuntu... Legalities

Maddog maddog at heavymetalradio.net
Wed Jun 7 09:43:45 PDT 2006

The Four Seasons usually has free wi-fi but you pay $10/24hrs to access
ethernet in the rooms. Most hotels that offer Internet access do it in the
room via either straight ethernet or LRE. I have not personaly encountered
any free wi-fi at any hotels here except the Halkulani. I am speaking of
Hawaii hotels above, I do not know much about mainland hotels except the
Four Seasons where my boss stays

MD