[LUAU] Ubuntu... Legalities

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Tue Jun 6 17:47:10 PDT 2006

I'm sorry, but a single AP in your coffee shop/mcdonalds/lunch
counter/.... will cost you less than $100.

Hotels (on the mainland) have figured out that people will
preferentially stay where there first was WiFi and now folks will
stay where its free.
This is especially true in the "3 star" level places.   (Nobody
expects water to be free in the Four Seasons.)

Jim