[LUAU] Edubuntu thin client screen logon

Scott E Foulk sfoulk at hawaii.edu
Wed Jul 26 16:47:51 PDT 2006

One more question here folks, I ( me and Derek Esibill) have installed Edubuntu LTSP in Derek's science lab and in the new Boy's and Girl's club here at Kailua Intermediate School.  The thin clients boot up (with PXELINUX NIC's) to the Edubuntu login screen, but when you login, the login screen just recycles itself.  It goes away for a second and then comes right back to login.  Does anyone know how to get past this problem?

Thanks again.

Scott Foulk
Tech Coordinator
Kailua Intermediate School