[LUAU] SSL on Apache

Scott E Foulk sfoulk at hawaii.edu
Wed Jul 26 16:41:41 PDT 2006

Does anyone know how to get SSL on Apache running on Ubuntu wher I can get some of my webpages/directories secured?  I've bought books, tried this and that and still have a lot of trouble.  Maybe someone else out there has done this already?

I am setting up a school website and would like to secure my webpages so students and faculty can login securely (e.g. https:www.mywebpage.com//) and really need to get this going soon.   If you out and out KNOW what to do, email me on my school address, scott_foulk at notes.k12.hi.us.

Thanks for any and all help out there.

Scott Foulk
Tech Coordinator
Kailua Intermediate School