[LUAU] wlan question

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Sat Jul 1 14:40:48 PDT 2006

Third party firmware won't help if the issue is interference.

What will help is selecting the "strongest" AP, and then getting your
AP on the SAME CHANNEL.

Try it, if you really want the math behind why it works, let me know,
but right now I'm remote without an AC adapter, so I literally can't
afford the time to write it down.

Jim