[LUAU] OSS Providers and Technical Consultants directory proposal

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Mon Jan 30 02:34:54 PST 2006

Julian Yap wrote:

>If you are interested, please submit your proposals to me via email.
>Preferably with a resume and statement on how you would develop this
>project.

I'll add that I was listed in the FSF "consultants list" for a long
time, and got to do some really interesting jobs in some far-out places
as a result.   These types of things *can* help your career and/or business.

I know less about Rails than Julian, so I'm not volunteering.   The FSF
variant is a text file.

Jim