[LUAU] Re: UH Manoa

Eric Hattemer hattenator at imapmail.org
Tue Jan 3 02:08:26 PST 2006

>> I was disappointed that the UH web site student login
>> pages only provided help instructions to Windows
>> IE/Netscape and Mac Safari users...
>>

> Write to the webmaster to update the documentation.

It's probably more appropriate to write the webmaster (or department)
WITH the updated documentation.  It's unlikely that anyone there is
prejudiced against any particular platform or browser, but more likely
that they haven't allocated the time and funding to produce
documentation for every web platform on the planet.

-Eric Hattemer