[LUAU] Aloha

Edward Haddock edward.haddock at verizon.net
Tue Feb 21 18:33:00 PST 2006

Aloha all,
    I am new to this list but not all that new to Linux. I am currently
running Fedora Core 4 in a dual boot configuration and only use Windows
when I absolutely have to. I am looking forward to meeting and learning
from you all. I hope that my contributions will further Linux as the
Premier Alternative Operating System. Currently I am working on a small
project of my own. I have a bunch of old peices and parts and want to
build some computers for s freind who teaches special needs children.
The K12 project might work if it could be modified to run some
educational/entertainment type software.  I look forward to further
discussions.
Mahalo,
Edward